Permanent ObGyn Job Ashland, OH
This position offers a competitive compensation that is dependent upon experience. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, CME time, and relocation assistance.
The best of the Midwest is on bold display in here. Find yourself among small-town charm, rustic scenery, and world-class cultural offerings combine in one lovely package. From wine bars and coffee shops to diverse restaurants there's plenty of culinary exploring to do. Hikers, canoers, anglers, and other outdoors people have their pick of gorgeous hardwood forests and meandering rivers. It is located 66 miles southwest of Cleveland and 82 miles northeast of Columbus.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Paul Leifer at 203.663.9341 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 1:3 call schedule
- One week on then two weeks off
- Office hours are 8 am to 5 pm
- One day of surgery
- H-1B visa friendly
- Board certified or board eligible
- Advanced technology and equipment.
- Between Cleveland and Columbus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.