Permanent Internal Medicine Job , NC
You will receive a competitive compensation package, RVU bonuses, health benefits, and 4 weeks of PTO. You will also be provided CME time and reimbursement, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. Additionally, this employer provides a corporate vehicle and credit card.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Corporate vehicle and credit card
- Great earning potential
- Lots of autonomy
- MA can be a scribe
- Nursing home/SNF group
- Create your own schedule
- Boards not required
- Final-year residents welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.