Permanent Pediatrics Job Randolph, VT
You will receive a generous salary and compensation package that has all benefits included. You will be offered medical and dental benefits for you and your family. You will also receive life insurance, relocation assistance, 4 weeks of vacation, money for a down payment on a home, and much more.
You will enjoy living in this Vermont town. It is a vibrant community with delightful summers and winters that allow you to enjoy skiing at nearby Killington and Mad River Glen. You will be close to two universities Dartmouth College and UVM and all the amenities college towns offer. You'll enjoy dining for all tastes, coffee shops, art galleries, concerts, and performing arts.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, call/text Sean Doton directly at 954.837.2667 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2566592. For more information, call/text Sean Doton directly at 954.837.2667 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference JOB-2566592
- Join a well-established group in an employed capacity
- Be the 4th pediatrician
- 4-day workweek
- No weekend clinic hours
- Light call schedule
- Down payment assistance
- Student loan repayment and relocation assistance
- Scenic small town for the perfect New England lifestyle
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.