Full Time Infectious Disease Job Green Bay, WI
CompHealth is currently assisting a well-established practice in Wisconsin with their search for an infectious disease physician. You will work alternate weeks on the inpatient consultative service and outpatient clinical service. Weekend call is 1:3. You will join a close-knit team that is experienced and has strong team atmosphere. You will work in a recently renovated state-of the art facility. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. H-1B visa holders are welcome to apply.
You will be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical/dental/vision benefits including eligible dependents, and vacation and holidays.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employed infectious disease opportunity
- Well-established ID practice
- Work Monday through Friday
- Weekend call is 1:3
- Join one full-time physician
- Supportive nursing and administrative team
- H-1B visa friendly
- Must be BC/BE in ID
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.