Full Time Family Practice Job Wilkes Barre, PA
Wilkes Barre, PA
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer The Wright Center for Community Health
The Wright Center for Community Health -
- Full Time
- Hours:Monday - Friday | Daytime Hours | 1 Half Day of Outpatient Medicine in a Clinical Site
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 2-3 Patients per Hour
- Call Schedule: Phone Only | 1 Weekend per Month | Backup Call 1 Weeknight per Week
- Sign-On Bonus: $10000
- Compensation: - $200,000 - $225,000 Salary- Based on Level of Outpatient Experience- Opportunities for Leadership with Additional Stipends
- Benefits: - Relocation Assistance up to $10K - 6 Paid Holidays- 11 Paid Holidays and 20 Days of PTO- CME Reimbursement Allowance up to $2,500- Medical with Employer Contribution- Employer Paid Dental and Vision- 403b - 6.5% Employer Contribution- Employer Paid Medical Professional Malpractice Liability Insurance- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional Info: - This position will be responsible for precepting residents in our hospital partners inpatient locations. - The Wright Center for Community Health and its affiliated entity The Wright Center for Graduate Medical Education located in Northeastern PA is looking for a full time Teaching Hospitalist for its Family Medicine program.- This is not your traditional hospitalist schedule, due to the supervision requirements of the residents, this position requires physician leadership to be present daily for providing education.- This position will also be responsible for performing one half day of outpatient medicine in one of your clinical sites.- EMR: Medent- Our region boasts natural and cultural beauty alike, including recreation areas and concert venues. Also, Scranton is a short drive to two major metropolitan areas - Philadelphia & New York City.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.