Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Worcester, MA
A new state of the art cancer center is looking to add to their growing group. You will work Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm and have a shared call of 1:4. Join a comprehensive cancer center that offers chemotherapy, imaging, radiation therapy, rehabilitation, and physician consults, all under one roof. They will review all experience levels. A hematology oncologist is preferred, but they also welcome a medical oncologist.
They are offering a competitive base salary guarantee with an RVU model in place. They also offer medical benefits, relocation assistance, a 401k with match, and sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME and $3,000, malpractice insurance, and 4 weeks of vacation time.
Live in an excellent, family-friendly community with a short drive to metro cities. Enjoy plenty of restaurants, sports, and entertainment plus access to quality schools and universities.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please send an updated CV to Francesca.DAngelo@comphealth.com or call or text 954.616.2912. All inquiries are confidential.
- Guaranteed base salary for 2 to 3 years
- RVU model in place
- Join a new state-of-the-art cancer center
- Community-based role, no traveling between sites
- Shared call schedule
- All experience levels welcome
- One hour to Boston and Providence, RI
- Live in an excellent community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.