Full Time Pulmonary-Critical Care
alarm 7 days ago
Posted by Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Employer Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Pulmonology Opportunity in the St. Louis area
- Competitive 2-year income guarantee with a generous, productivity-based compensation plan.
- Comprehensive benefits include relocation allowance, paid occurrence-based malpractice coverage, retirement programs, health/dental/vision insurance and CME allowance
- Incredible Opportunity in St. Louis for an Inpatient/Outpatient Pulmonologist
- Inpatient portion of the opportunity will be focused at two different hospitals in the St. Louis area affiliated with a larger system
- Monday through Friday schedule 8am- 5pm
- Procedures are required (Central lines, Arterial lines, Paracentesis, Thoracentesis, Vent Management,Chest Tube insertions
- Plenty of other specialty support at both hospitals
- Academic Affiliation will be part of this opportunity
- From the famed Gateway Arch in St. Louis to Kansas City, Missouri is one of the most livable states in the country
- Affordable housing market, trendy neighborhoods, and the booming economic landscape makes this one of the most attractive areas for professionals.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.