Full Time Family Practice Job , FL
An outpatient primary care physician is needed in the vicinity of Tampa, Florida at a highly respected practice. They are looking to hire an experienced and board certified physician. You will work with several other primary care physicians and mid-levels. The facility is hiring a new physician to see patients of all ages including infants. The incoming primary care physician will see up to 23 patients per day. You will work in a beautiful new office 40 hours per week. The phone call rotation is only 2 weeks per year. If you do not currently hold a license in FL, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, 32 days of vacation, life insurance, CME time, a 401k retirement package, and $10K relocation assistance.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding family medicine jobs and internal medicine and pediatrics jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outpatient practice
- 40-hour workweek includes 4 hours of administrative time
- See all ages including infants
- Phone-only call two weeks per year
- Work in a busy office with physicians and mid-levels
- 32 days of PTO
- $10K relocation assistance
- Totally complete benefits, nothing is missing
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.