Full Time Primary Care Job Harbor City, CA
Harbor City, CA
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Northeast Community Clinics
Northeast Community Clinics -
- Full Time
- Hours:Flexible schedules, Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Saturdays available but optional
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 20-24
- Call Schedule: No Call
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Competitive Salary with Opportunity for Performance Pay
- Benefits: - Up to 3 weeks of vacation based on 100% FTE**- Malpractice insurance- Physicians receive up to $2000 and 5 days of CME per year based on 100% FTE****The annual amount limits for part-time physicians working less than 100% will be on a prorated basis
- Additional Info: - A minimum of 2 years' experience is preferred. Additional training to new grads is provided if needed. - Candidates must possess or be in the process of obtaining a California License. - Board eligible physicians must become board certified in 24 months.- Spanish Bilingual is a plus but not required. Translators are available on site.- We are always looking for dedicated providers such as yourself in supporting our mission.- We provide critically needed primary care to the underserved and uninsured populations throughout the Los Angeles area.- We have a multidisciplinary team consisting of Family Medicine Physicians, Internist, Pediatricians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Endocrinologist, Dentists, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers dedicated to the treatment of our primary care patients. - We see 180,000 visits a year for 48,000 patients.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.