Permanent Pulmonology Job Cape Girardeau, MO
Outpatient or Inpatient Options
Sleep Medicine Available
A thriving Pulmonology practice associated with an award-winning 309-bed non-profit hospital is seeking a Pulmonologist to join them in employment. The incoming physician can choose how much inpatient and outpatient work they would like to work. The need is great, and the financial gain is there for the taking! Join other Pulmonologists that are friendly, hard-working and supportive at a physician-led hospital.
- Option between OP/IP or Pud CC (primarily IP)
- $470,000 earning potential with production bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including paid malpractice
- Sign-on bonus and relocation allowance provided
- Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Live within a couple hours of 2 major metros, both with international airports and huge tourist attractions. Meanwhile, have a gorgeous home nestled along the banks of the mighty Mississippi River without having to be stuck in traffic every day. Come experience a laid-back lifestyle surrounded by welcoming people, recreational activities and picturesque scenery.
- Right next to a mountainous state park with hiking, lake sports, and other outdoor options
- 100,000 people in town during the week with amazing restaurants, shopping and art
- Easily drive to Nashville or St. Louis or take a quick non-stop flight to Chicago
- Experience all 4 seasons with mild winters
Job ID: PUD 6292232
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.