Full Time Rheumatology Job Lexington, KY
Successful candidate will join established group of outpatient Rheumatologists in physician owned multi-specialty group practice.
- Clinic includes an active dexa center, infusion unit, and dedicated nursing staff, with numerous ancillary services.
- Group employs more than 200 providers in more than 30 different specialties, seeing more than 2000 patients daily in a 1.3 million draw area.
- Position will include attractive base salary, production bonuses, one year to partnership track.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, life, 401K pension plan, ST/LT disability, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE in Rheumatology; experienced candidates as well as upcoming grads welcome to apply.
Lexington is the second-largest city in Kentucky with a population of approximately 300,000 and is known as the "Horse Capital of the World". Located in the heart of the Bluegrass, white fences line the countryside and stately horse farms house some of the world's greatest thoroughbred horses. Lexington is home to the Kentucky Horse Park, historic Keeneland Racetrack and the Red Mile race course and is an active university town - home to the University of Kentucky and Transylvania University.
With something to offer for everyone, from sports to fine arts and a variety of worship centers, Lexington is home to many thriving organizations including a professional orchestra, philharmonic, two ballet companies, professional theatre, museums, choral organizations and the historic Lexington Opera House.
Providing an excellent place to raise your family, Lexington offers a wide variety of public and private schools, which are ranked among the top third of schools nationwide, and a low crime rate. Lexington plays an integral part in the region as the leading medical and commercial center, creating a healthy economical climate with low unemployment and cost of living. The city is strategically located at the intersection of Interstates 64 and 75 and is approximately 60 miles from Louisville, Kentucky and Cincinnati, Ohio. Accessible by air, the local airport offers more than 80 daily flights to major cities throughout the country.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.