Permanent ObGyn Job Frisco, TX
This employed position offers a salary based on experience and education. You will also receive medical benefits, relocation assistance, a possible partnership in the future.
Frisco is a city in Texas and part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area. Downtown, the Frisco Heritage Museum displays antiques, vintage cars and railroad memorabilia. To the northeast, Frisco Commons Park features playgrounds, a fishing pond and an amphitheater.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Courtenay Quinn at 203.663.9344 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Full-time, 8 am to 4 pm
- Full clinic and surgical staff
- Large physician network
- Social events with distinguished physicians
- Someone that can drive the practice
- Team player
- Suburb of Dallas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.