Locum Tenens Correctional Medicine Job Upstate, NY
- Location: Upstate New York (Rockland County, NY)
- Specialty: Family Medicine / Internal Medicine / Urgent Care / Emergency Medicine
- Requirements: Active NY license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: 2-days per week; (Wednesdays, Saturdays)
- Shift Hours: (8am-5pm)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens
- Compensation: $120/hr
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!!
One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the East Coast. As of now, there is an immediate need for a Physician to provide part-time coverage on Wednesdays and Saturdays. There are no calls, no weekends, or nights. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by other PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.