Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Plymouth, MA
You will receive a competitive base salary with comprehensive benefits package along with student loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and malpractice coverage. and generous PTO.
This town in Massachusetts offers natural beauty with nearby beaches, historic charm and diverse population. Offering an array of cultural, recreational and educational options combined with great housing options. Close proximity to nearby metropolitan cities along with nearby airport makes this an ideal location to reside as well as raise a family.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your CV to Francesca.DAngelo@comphealth.com or call/text 954.616.2912. All inquiries are confidential.
- Award-winning and nationally recognized facility
- Fastest growing and busy program
- Community-based role and strong support staff in place
- Competitive base salary with comprehensive benefits
- Sign on bonus and student loan repayment
- Driving distance to nearby metro cities
- Home to many fine cultural, recreational, and educational activities
- Nearby airport for easy traveling
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.