Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job , MO
- Join a group of 5 Hem/Onc and 1 Rad/Onc.
- Walk into an established and very busy practice.
- Experienced support staff including Oncology Certified Nurses
- Active in Clinical Research
- Board-Certified Oncology Pharmacist onsite
- Hospital employed position
- Integrated health system with more than 300 physicians on staff in 60 specialties, and growing
- Generous salary and bonus potential
- Fellowship stipend and starting bonus options available
Experience all four seasons and enjoy nearby lakes and many outdoor activities comfortably ten months out of the year. Fourth largest metropolitan area in the state, ranking second in the nation for lowest cost of living. Family oriented community offers excellent public and private schools, colleges and universities. Convenient access to four major airports, in addition to local regional airport offering two flights daily connecting in Dallas on American Airlines.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.