Full Time Family Practice Job Wytheville, VA
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Virginia with their search for a primary care physician. They need to hire another physician due growth. You will see 25 patients per day on average. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other PC physicians. You will need to be board certified or board eligible within one year of completing your training. This position will require a VA license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive income guarantee with RVU production incentive and quality bonus. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Wytheville abounds in eateries, shopping, and entertainment. Several major cities including Roanoke, VA, Bristol-Kingsport, TN, and Winston-Salem, NC are within a two-hour drive or less and offer plenty of opportunities for sports, concerts, fine dining, and cultural events.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other PC jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Monday through Friday
- Outpatient only
- Average 25 patients a day
- BC or BE within one year of residency
- Income guarantee first year
- Full benefits including relocation assistance
- Stipend available for residents
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.