Full Time Pediatrics Job Taos, NM
A med-ped physician is needed to work in an employed position in Northern New Mexico. Enjoy this traditional practice in an inpatient and outpatient setting. Excellent salary, comprehensive benefits package, loan repayment, and relocation are being offered.
This beautiful community has often been described as a high-desert art colony. You can also enjoy world-class skiing, beautiful scenery, fantastic dining, and shopping. The city is a place of convergence-of cultures, of opposites, of like minds and new perspectives. Drawn by clean air and great views, locals and visitors alike love the creative inspiration and the abundant outdoor recreation.
To learn more about this position or other CompHealth opportunities nationwide, apply now! Call/text Sean Doton at 954.837.2667 or email confidential CV's to email@example.com. Reference job #2557860.
- Med-ped physician needed to join a growing group
- Inpatient/outpatient responsibility
- Employed position
- No weekend clinic hours
- Relocation assistance
- Beautiful location in Northern New Mexico, close to many ski resorts
- Rewarding work/life balance
- Competitive salary to include excellent benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.