Full Time Physiatry Job , NJ
CompHealth is currently assisting a national physical medicine and rehabilitation organization hiring for multiple locations in New Jersey. Their need is immediate. Full- or part-time positions are available. This is an inpatient consulting position where you will be assessing patients' pain levels and progress at either a skilled nursing facility or sub-acute rehab facility. There is no call. There is a full caseload of patients from day one. There is a flexible schedule as long as patients are seen. You must be board certified or board eligible. Final-year fellows will be considered. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
This position is available in a variety of prime New Jersey locations. Ask about other locations in FL, CT, PA, AZ, and IL.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other PM&R job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Skilled nursing home or sub-acute rehab facility
- Consults only, rounding as scheduled, no call
- Flexible scheduling available
- Mountain and shore locations
- Part-time can grow to full-time
- Multiple NJ locations available
- Strong income and benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.