Permanent ObGyn Job Benton, AR
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with benefits. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
This opening is located in a suburban community of Little Rock. You will have access to outdoor activities like mountain bike riding, water skiing, hiking, horseback riding, hang gliding, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, boating, swimming, camping, rock climbing and more. Universities and top-tier grade and secondary schools are abundant in the area as well. You will enjoy small-town living near big-town amenities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acute care facility
- Employed position
- 50 deliveries each month
- Private labor and delivery rooms
- Surgical suites for C-sections
- Level II nursery
- Loan repayment available
- Beautiful west central Arkansas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.