Full Time Family Practice Job , PA
A lifestyle practice in Pennsylvania needs to hire an additional family medicine physician. The clinic hours are Monday from 7:30 am to 8 pm, Tuesday from 7:30 am to 5 pm, Wednesday from 7:30 am to 8 pm, and Thursday from 9 am to 5 pm, and Friday from 7:30 am to 4 pm. You will see 15 to 20 patients per day on average of all ages in this innovative and growing system. You will see a full scope of primary cases with patients all ages. You will need to be board certified or board eligible if within two years of residency.
This employed position offers a generous compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive education loan repayment, health benefits, 24 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, five days of CME time with a $3K stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in every specialty. Good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other family medicine jobs, please contact CompHealth today.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outpatient lifestyle practice
- Great area near historic locations
- Closed on all major holidays
- 15 to 20 patients per day
- Employed position with generous compensation
- One hour to Baltimore
- 24 days of PTO, 5 days of CME time with a $3K stipend
- Relocation assistance, sign-on, and a retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.