Full Time Sports Medicine Job Eastern New Hampshire, NH
- Location: Eastern New Hampshire (1-hr east of Lincoln, NH)
- Specialty: Family Medicine / Sports Medicine
- Requirements: Active NH license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Fellowship Required: NO fellowship required
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (40-hrs per week)
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, CME’s, etc.)
- Compensation: $200,000/year + (negotiable)
Our client manages a 25-bed, critical access hospital in Eastern New Hampshire. Since 1911, they have been providing exceptional Emergency Medicine, Primary Care, Surgical Care, Women’s Health and Hospitalist services to the surrounding communities near the White Mountain National Forrest. As of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for qualified Sports Medicine to join their clinic. You wil be joining a team of 2 Orthopedic Surgeons and 2 PA’s. Candidates should be comfortable with both adult and pediatric patients.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.