Locum Tenens Urgent Care Job Southern, NJ
- Locations: Southern New Jersey (8 locations in Burlington and Camden Counties)
- Specialty: Urgent Care / Family Medicine
- Requirements: Active NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- (Full-time) = 14 shifts per month
- (Part-time) = 6-8 shifts per month
- Hours: Weekdays (9am-8:45pm) ; Weekends (9am-4:45pm)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens w/ permanent potential
- Compensation: $100/hr - $115/hr
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Our client manages one of New Jersey’s largest, non-profit, health systems that provides comprehensive healthcare to South Jersey. Employing over 500 physicians, they own and operate several Urgent Care centers, Hospitals, Surgery-Centers, and Rehabilitation facilities. As of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for qualified Urgent Care physicians to join one of their 7 Urgent Care facilities in Burlington/Camden, New Jersey.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.