Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Wilmington, NC
They are offering a lucrative base salary along with a partnership-track. You will also receive comprehensive benefits, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 2 weeks of CME and stipend, a 401k with match, malpractice coverage, and PTO.
Coastal North Carolina offers historic areas, natural beauty and progressive culture that make it a great location to reside. It has access to the arts, excellent schools, lots of housing options, and close proximity to the beach.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that wants you. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that will allow you to grow. Experience the CompHealth permanent placement difference.
To get started, please call Eric Gant at 954.837.2756 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lucrative base salary and partnership-track
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Large and well-established practice
- State-of-the-art outpatient facility
- Access to other medical sub-specialists specialists
- 2020 fellows will be considered
- Great coastal location with nearby airport
- Excellent schools and recreation options to enjoy
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.