Permanent Emergency Medicine Job , ME
You will receive $203 to $223 per hour depending on experience with incentives and bonuses. You will also be offered dental/health benefits, $50k loan repayment, retirement plans, relocation and sign-on, CME time and allowance, and PTO.
If you are looking to live and work in a community that offers a thriving job market, world-class healthcare, endless outdoor adventures, exceptional arts, and all the entertainment and cultural amenities that accompany a large metropolitan area, this is the city for you. However, there is less stress and congestion than most cities and an abundance of authenticity and friendliness. Golf, skiing, swimming, fishing, bird sanctuaries, working farms, apple and berry picking, hiking, lakes, rivers, kayak tours, cycling, state parks, and beautiful beaches are all within reach here.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Placing Manager Julian Jaramillo at 954.837.2673 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
- $203 to $223 per hour depending on experience
- Accredited trauma center
- Community teaching hospital
- Average 12 to 14 shifts per month
- Flexible shift options
- $50k loan repayment and $12k relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus and great benefits
- Malpractice coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.