Permanent Family Practice Job , NC
This position offers a competitive salary package, excellent medical benefits, relocation allowance, retirement package, PTO, annual allowance for continued medical education, and malpractice insurance.
Oak Island is a beach town in North Carolina. It is separated from the mainland by the Intracoastal Waterway. The Atlantic coast is lined with beaches, and fishermen gather at the long Ocean Crest Pier. The Oak Island Nature Center has trails, plus displays on fossils and native animals. To the east, Oak Island Lighthouse has sweeping views over Caswell Beach and Bald Head Island.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All outpatient services
- All ages seen
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Average 14 to 16 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- Lab and X-ray in the office
- Some experience preferred
- Competitive salary package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.