Full Time Family Practice Job , CA
A group in California needs an additional family practice physician. They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume. The work schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and Saturday from 8 am to 12 pm. You will see adult, pediatric, and geriatric patients in an outpatient setting. You will be supported by an RN and MAs. The group welcomes both board certified and board eligible candidates. If you are board eligible, you must be coming out of your residency.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, six weeks of vacation, CME time and allowance, a 401K retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Outdoor recreation is abundant with activities such as boating, sport fishing, kayaking, hunting, birding, and backpacking all available close by.
If you are interested, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 100 percent outpatient
- Growth position
- Pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients
- Board eligible if coming out of residency
- Excellent support staff
- EKG and ambulatory BP monitors
- Allscript EMR
- Generous PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.