Permanent Family Practice Job Cherokee, IA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, 35 days of PTO, a 401K retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on. You will also receive $4,500 for CME, licensure, dues, certifications, and professional subscriptions.
Cherokee is a progressive city located in the beautiful Little Sioux River Valley in northwest Iowa. It is about 60 miles northeast of Sioux City and 60 miles southwest of the Iowa Great Lakes region. It has a beautiful downtown area with numerous retail shops and services. They also have a beautiful park system with full hook-up camping sites, a nine-hole, challenging golf course, a new aquatic center, and a three-screen movie theatre for your enjoyment. They boast an excellent school system
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other FP jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Established 30 plus year old clinic
- $250K base for 4.5 day work week
- Monday to Friday
- Average 25 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- Will consider 2019 candidate
- Two year income guarantee
- CME with $4,400 stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.