Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Rock Island, IL
An Illinois-based hospital is currently seeking a pulmonology/critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. You will see an average of 20 patients per day between two hospitals. The EMR system is Epic. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS certification. For this position, you need to have active Iowa and Illinois licenses. Contact us to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule. With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Pulmonology/critical care physician needed
- Cover either or both of two hospitals
- 20 patients per day between both
- Inpatient and outpatient
- ACLS required
- EMR: Epic
- Iowa and Illinois licenses required
- Standard pulmonary/cc procedures, including bronchoscopy and central lines
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.