Permanent Internal Medicine Job Aiken, SC
The compensation will be competitive, and includes a base salary plus bonus, full employed benefits, a sign-on bonus, and relocation.
Come live and practice in a beautiful part of South Carolina that has a colorful heritage, plenty of outdoor recreation, mouthwatering culinary experiences, and access to the beaches on weekends. This tranquil riverfront city has some of the best golfing in the country, and you will be happy to call it home.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with specialty jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2545187.
- Both private practice and employed positions
- Need for IMs in the community
- Average 18 to 25 patients per day
- Hospitalist handle inpatient care
- Board certified or eligible if resident
- EHR software is Cerner
- Relocation and sign-on bonus
- Located just twenty minutes from Augusta, GA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.