Full Time Psychiatry Job Spokane, WA
This employed position offers a competitive salary and a possible sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice with tail, medical benefits, three weeks of vacation, nine holidays, one week of CME time with a $2500 stipend, and a 401K with 5 percent match. You may also qualify for loan repayment through the government loan plan.
Come live and practice in Spokane, where this inland city has a sunny climate quite the contrast to the wetter coastal areas of the state. You will enjoy its many big city amenities. You will also have easy access to the surrounding countryside to pursue the past-times enjoyed by outdoors enthusiasts of all kinds.
CompHealth is a national leader in physician staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With positions available in all fifty states, we can help you find psychiatry jobs in the area and that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Britney Dias at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15 to 18 patients per day
- Very light call - can be taken from home
- Full-time or part-time - flexible scheduled offered
- H1-B visa holders considered
- 1 week of CME with $2500
- 3 weeks of vacation and 9 holidays
- Loan repayment, malpractice, full benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.