Permanent Family Practice Job , NM
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this New Mexico town located within driving distance of Las Cruces, NM, and El Paso, TX. The surrounding area has beautiful scenery, wineries, golfing, and swimming. The climate is great and the cost of living is low.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with PC jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Base salary plus productivity
- Flexible work schedule
- Outpatient only
- Newborn call shared with pediatricians
- Waiting patient base
- Board certified FM or IM
- Relocation and CME
- Sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.