Full Time Urgent Care Job , MD
An urgent care physician opportunity is now available in Maryland. You will work 4 to 5 shifts a week, between 36 and 44 hours per week, either from 7 am to 5 pm, or 5 pm to 12 am. The physicians work rotating day and night shifts and rotating weekends. Holidays are also scheduled on a rotating bases. Part-time physicians will be considered. You will see 36 to 40 outpatients per day when fully ramped up. The incoming physician will need to be experienced. The center is fully equipped with x-ray and lab for complete urgent care services and it has an excellent support staff.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with incentives. You will be offered medical education loan repayment, medical/dental/vision benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time with a $1500 stipend, a 401(k) retirement package, and occurrence malpractice coverage with tail.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best urgent care jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the communities they serve. Contact us to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
To get started, please contact Arthur Moran at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full-time or possible part-time options
- 30-35 patients per day, all ages
- Facility open from 7 am to 12 am, 365 days per year
- Minor trauma: suturing, upper respiratory, etc.
- Loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance
- 401(k) retirement package
- Occurrence malpractice coverage
- PTO and CME time with a $1500 stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.