Full Time Urgent Care Job Fayetteville, NC
CompHealth is currently assisting a North Carolina medical group with their search for an urgent care physician. Full-time is considered, 12-hour shifts. Candidates must be American Boarded in internal medicine, family practice, or emergency medicine and must be ACLS, PALS certified. You will work with other physicians and advanced practice providers.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 26 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time and stipend, a 403B retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working in North Carolina's great weather with access to the Atlantic beaches and all the city amenities offered in the Raleigh-Durham area. The community is supportive of youth sports and music programs and offers exceptional public and private school options for those with families.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other primary care jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Urgent care position
- Full-time schedule is 12, 12-hour shifts
- Must be ACLS and PALS certified
- Other physicians and mid-level support
- Board certified in IM, FP, or EM
- Quarterly bonus for supervising PAs
- Extra shift compensation
- 403B with match
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.