Full Time Neurology Job Lawton, OK
$500,000 Earning Potential
Short Drive to Two Major Metros
A thriving Neurology practice associated with a 265-bed non-profit hospital is seeking a Neurologist for their employed opening. There is a defined need for your specialty so you will experience a quick ramp up period. Join a hospital with a supportive administrative team that values its employees and earn an exceptional income while maintaining an excellent work-life balance!
- Work with another neurologist and two other neurosurgeons
- Competitive base salary plus an RVU production incentive
- Retirement program providers can contribute up to $70,000 tax free annually
- Full benefits + relocation allowance + sign-on bonus
- Sleep medicine opportunities available (optional)
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is J1 and H1B visa eligible
The residents in this community can look out their windows to view a gorgeous mountain landscape and are living large due to a low cost of living. While this city has many metro-life amenities, it is also well known as a great spot for camping, hiking trips, fishing and water sports. Come experience a laid-back lifestyle surrounded by welcoming people, recreational activities and picturesque scenery.
- Low cost of living and only a 1-hour drive into a city of 1.4 million people
- Regional airport within 5 minutes of the hospital; international airport 1 hour away
- Excellent school systems for the youngsters
- Choice between gated communities, land, mature or brand-new homes
Job ID: N 573853 (JN -022019-18652)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.