Permanent ObGyn Job Watertown, WI
This is an employed WRVU model with productivity incentive, sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, and relocation reimbursement.
You will appreciate living in this community less than an hour from Madison and Milwaukee. It is located along the banks of the Rock River. You'll enjoy an enriched quality of life which includes safe neighborhoods, affordable housing, high caliber public and private schools, and easy access to local and regional cultural events.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any obstetric/gynecology jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Clinic and delivery coverage
- Full-time position
- Hospital supported practice
- Broad scope of obstetrics and gynecology
- Employed WRVU model
- Productivity incentive
- Sign-on bonus
- Student loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.