Full Time Neurology Job Maysville, KY
A hospital in Kentucky is seeking a general neurologist. The facility needs a physician to help grow a neurology practice for the region. The position is primarily outpatient. You will work with a great group of hospitalists who handle most of the call. You must be board certified or board eligible within five years of completing your training. You will need a KY medical license, and we can help you obtain one if necessary.
You will be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, student loan repayment, and malpractice insurance. You will also receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Uncapped earning potential
- Full benefits
- Life insurance and malpractice insurance
- Relocation assistance, student loan repayment, and a sign-on
- Grow a neurology practice for the region
- Be hospital-employed
- Teaching opportunity
- Sleep clinic available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.