Part Time Telemedicine - Internal Medicine Virtual
Seeking board certified physicians to perform routine primary & urgent care telemedicine consults via an innovative chat-based platform with built-in AI capabilities. Patients interact via the company's smartphone app and at the end of the interaction have the option to request to chat with a physician.
Below are few bullet points regarding the platform and physician needs:
- Chat based patient interaction-no audio or video
- Patient access is through an app on a smart phone and physician accesses the physician portal via a desktop or laptop computer
- Self-writing notes with minimal charting
- Shifts are four(4) hours: 11AM-3PM, 3PM-7PM & 7PM-11PM (EST)with guaranteed hourly pay
- Minimum time commitment is 4-6 four hour shifts per week(weekend shifts available)
- Immediate openings are available for licensed in Texas, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Illinois, Indiana & Pennsylvania
Preferred candidates should be familiar with technology, and have a desk-top or lap-top computer with home or office based high-speed internet connectivity. Candidates should also have an active unrestricted license to practice medicine in any of the above states, current DEA registration, have a clean databank and no current significant malpractice history or sanctions.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.