Full Time Family Practice Job , CA
A multispecialty group located in California is seeking an internal medicine physician, family medicine, or urgent care physician to join their team. Your schedule can be Monday through Friday or a 4-day workweek. The incoming physician will see 17 to 25 patients per day on average. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other physicians. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible in family medicine or internal medicine. A CA license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU and quality bonuses. You will be offered student loan repayment, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, CME time with a $2,500 stipend, a sign-on bonus, $10K for relocation reimbursement, and a 403b retirement plan.
This position is located in a populous area of California. It is near the geographical center of California. It has all the amenities you could hope in a college-town and large metropolitan area.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right internal medicine job or a family medicine job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Ray Morelli at 954.203.663.9410 or email your CV to Ray.firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Outpatient family medicine or internal medicine
- 17 to 25 patients per day depending on specialty
- Flexible schedule, Monday-Friday, 4-day week, or part time
- Must be BC or BE
- Salary over $220K, high earning potential
- $10K for relocation reimbursement
- 403b retirement package
- Vacation plus CME time with $2,500 stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.