Full Time Neurology Job Union, OR
A neurologist is needed in a beautiful Oregon area to help cover the growing need in the community. You will work with other neurologists and an NP. The work schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, or work 4 10-hour days a week. There will also be a shared call schedule with any extra call being compensated. Enjoy a low volume setting and great work-life balance with a culturally diverse staff with H-B and J1 visas welcomed. They also offer telemedicine.
There are multiple ways to earn and receive bonuses in this very lucrative job opportunity with compensation in the 75th MGMA percentile. Receive $75k in loan repayment every 5 years with $300k life maximum, generous relocation assistance, a retirement plan, vacation time, CME and allowance, and malpractice coverage.
For a confidential inquiry of further details about this, please contact Victoria Fournier at 954.837.2611 or email Victoria.Fournier@comphealth.com.
- Nearly $500k 1st year total compensation potential
- $95k commencement bonus
- $75k student loan forgiveness every 5 years
- Residency fellowship monthly stipend
- CMEs and professional expense allowance
- High quality-of-life and work-life balance
- Pristine and unspoiled wine region in Oregon
- Low volume facility with visa sponsorship available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.