Full Time Oncology Job Wailuku, HI
Hawaii – Hematology/Oncology Physician - Destination Location!
Sign-On Bonus and Relocation
Noho me ka Hau'oli (Be Happy) – Enjoy the Hawaiian Lifestyle
A Medical Oncologist is needed to join this well-established and thriving health system dedicated to delivering high-quality, patient-centered, affordable health care, and exceptional service to the people of this beautiful island state.
- Starting compensation will be very competitive within the Western region
- Huge community need - start up your own private practice with hospital support and no local competition
- Work alongside a Surgical Oncologist, a Radiation Oncologist, and tenured support staff
- Office based in a newly renovated, 16 chair infusion center with Epic EMR fully implemented
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
You can’t get much better than this Hawaiian island, with its sunny, western coast lined with gorgeous white-sand beaches, and its warm ocean waters teeming with humpback whales. You can drive among jungles and waterfalls on the scenic Highways, windsurf with the pros at multiple beaches or enjoy a drink at a number of historic taverns. The options are dizzying and endless…
- Benefit from grounded, down to earth people that offer a great sense of community
- Beautiful places to live including apartments, condominiums, and beach homes
- Partake in golf, surfing, shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and great nightlife
- Enjoy the longest stretch of beach coastline ranging over 120 miles
- An international airport in the city with daily flights all over the world
- Amazing outdoor recreational activities are abundant in this paradise
- A number of public and private schools (K-12) to choose from on the island
To be considered for this Medical Oncology opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference ON 9283362
For more opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter@FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.