Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job , CO
A new permanent oncology position in Colorado has became available as the facility is experiencing growth. J1 and H-1B visa sponsorship is available and all experience levels are encouraged to apply. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday with 36 hours of patient contact, and 4 hours administrative work. There will also be a shared call.
They are offering a competitive base salary plus incentives, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, loan repayment up to $100k, malpractice coverage including tail, and comprehensive medical benefits.
This Southern Colorado city is a notable tourist town with many nearby attractions. This is a great location to balance your work with your lifestyle.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please call Danielle Balagula at 954.837.2742 or email Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- Visa sponsorship - J1 and H-1B
- Tremendous opportunity for career growth
- Sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance
- Loan repayment opportunity up to $100k
- Malpractice coverage and comprehensive benefits
- All experience levels welcome
- Unlimited access to outdoor recreational opportunities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.