Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Oneida, WI
You will be offered an hourly rate of $222 per hour and there is a residency stipend. You will also receive a recruitment bonus paid on first paycheck. They also offer medical benefits, a retirement plan, relocation paid in full, $5,800 CME stipend, malpractice, and $200K for student loan repayment.
Oneida County, Wisconsin, is a perfect place to be in the spring. Go bicycling and hiking along dozens of beautiful woodland trails. Go canoeing and kayaking on beautiful, wild backwaters. Enjoy fishing, boating and watersports on hundreds of Oneida County lakes. Or, just sit back, relax and take in the incredible woodland scenery and watch the forest come alive. Whatever experience you choose, Oneida County's friendly communities offer everything including excellent restaurants, resorts, and cabins.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding specialty jobs.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Gabriel Colmenares at 954.837.2791 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2534760.
- Projected annual volume of 7K to 8K for first year
- 12-hour shifts, full-time and part-time accepted
- 1,600 hours is considered full-time
- $222 per hour
- Loan repayment up to $200k
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation paid in full
- New facility, 2020 residents welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.