Locum Tenens Urgent Care Job , TX
A Texas-based medical facility needs locum tenens urgent care coverage. The provider will work weekdays 8 am - 10 pm for ten shifts per month. Weekend shifts will be shorter, and there is a lab and x-ray equipment on-site. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 3 - 4 patients per hour. This facility uses the Practice Velocity EMR system. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. You will need a DEA license as part of this assignment. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- Weekdays 8 am - 10 pm for 10 shifts per month
- DEA license needed
- Board certified or eligible
- Practice Velocity EMR system
- 3 - 4 patients per hour
- Lab and x-ray on-site
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.