Full Time Orthopedics Job Pittsburgh, PA
A practice in Pennsylvania is looking to hire an orthopedic surgeon. This is an established mid-sized orthopedic practice with four other orthopods. They see a mix of general orthopedic cases as well as total joint cases. You will enjoy working in a newly renovated hospital, with state-of-the-art operating suites available. The ideal candidate will be able to do total joints, but it is not required. H-1B candidates can be supported. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
The compensation is very a high on the MGMA percentage scale. You will also receive full and complete benefits.
The Pittsburgh area has a wealth of amazing experiences for families to enjoy. Add to that the friendly people and the affordability and walkability of the city, and you've got the perfect recipe for a great place to live and work. P> This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any orthopedic jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you'd like to learn more about this opportunity please reach out to Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- General orthopedic practice, open to subspecialty
- Join a hospital-based group practice
- Strong referral network
- Call is 1:5
- Newly renovated hospital, state-of-the-art operating suites available
- Ambulatory surgery center for outpatient procedures available
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Can accept H-1B visa candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.