Permanent Family Practice Job Copperas Cove, TX
You will be eligible for student loan repayment from the state and NHSC. You will also receive family health coverage, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, 5 days of CME and $2500, 15 vacation days, and claims-made malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is one of America's largest permanent and temporary staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
To get started, please contact Theresa O'Neill directly at 203.663.9393 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Salary based on training and experience
- Join an established group
- Employed position
- Average 20 patients per day
- In-office x-ray, ultrasound, and EKG services
- Must be board certified
- No State income tax
- Easy access to metro amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.