Full Time Psychiatry Job Springfield, MO
CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Missouri with their search for a child and adolescent psychiatrist. You will have 1 hour initial evaluations, and 30 minute medical checks. There will be a 1:4 call for the inpatient unit. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. If you are board eligible, you must be within five years of residency/fellowship. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a Missouri medical license, if necessary.
You will be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time and stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, RVU bonuses, health benefits, student lone repayment and PTO and holidays.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Child/adolescent psychiatrist
- 100 percent outpatient
- Call 1:4 on inpatient unit
- Excellent salary
- Sign-on bonus
- One hour for initial patient evaluations
- Physician turnover is less than 3 percent
- Close to Springfield, St. Louis, and Kansas City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.