Permanent Psychiatry Job Waterloo, IA
Posted by Curative
Employer Fidelis Partners
$225K - $280K Base + Production
Join a thriving practice where you can use all of your skills & education to make a difference.
- Profession: Physician
- MD/DO Degree Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
- Valid Medical License
- $255,000- $280,000 base salary + production
- Commencement bonus
- Opportunity to work with full gamut of Psychiatry cases
- Opportunity to focus on inpatient work
- Full spectrum of Therapy/Therapists available
- Call Structure 1:5
- 6 Weeks PTO + EMR
- Opportunity to teach Family Practice residents and Podiatry residents (Behavioral Health Component)
- Psychiatry Hospitalist Service available M-F 8:00-5:00
- Strong Psychopharmacology interest
- Comprehensive Benefits - Medical, Vision, Dental & Paid Malpractice, Paid Relocation, Vacation, CME and more
Live in this Midwest major-metro that is known to be the hub for government, manufacturing, healthcare, education, employment, & retail for the region and has a labor force draw of over 300K! Excellent educational system and your children can still safely play in the streets.
- Unmatched low cost of living – Superb quality of life - Vibrant cultural destination
- University town – over 13,000 students and 120 majors
- University was rated one of the “Best in the Midwest” by Prince Review
- Outstanding Medical community with three full service hospitals
- Golf courses and country clubs
- Excellent shopping and fine dining
- Private and public school system – Among the best ACT scores in the nation
- Countless outdoor activities including: hunting, fishing, boating, skiing, canoeing, public tennis courts, aquatic center, public parks, state parks, swimming pools, water parks, Division 1- Football and Basketball, soccer and baseball fields!
Job ID: P 483467
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.