ArizonaDermatologist Needed in Scottsdale - Huge Potential for Growth!
**Less than 25 minutes from downtown Phoenix**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a cutting-edge practice in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Find all of the position details and how to apply below. High earning potential for a dermatology candidate in this position.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs, DOs, and Residents
- Full-time; 4-4.5 days per week
- Expect to see 40-45 patients per day
- Mid-level practitioner supervisionnotrequired
- Position available due to patient demand and practice growth
- Highly competitive salary plus productivity-based incentives
- Complete benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Profit sharing (after one year), PTO, and CME
- Busy, well-established offices (seeking providers in nearby locations, too)
- Offering Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Beautiful, modernized office and exam rooms with state-of-the-art equipment and techniques
- Modernizing Medicine EMR in place
Plan for an incredible future and high-quality living along the way by putting down roots in Scottsdale, ArizonaAmerica's top retirement city known for its spa resorts and golf courses!
Superb neighborhoods and excellent schools, live entertainment, fantastic shopping, and adventurous outdoor recreation make Scottsdale an ideal place to settle in for the long haul.
You'll be less than 25 minutes from downtown Phoenix and only 15 minutes fromPhoenix Sky Harbor International Airport!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110today. Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!