Locum Tenens Surgery Job , NC
A North Carolina-based medical facility needs locum tenens general surgery coverage. The provider will work 10 - 14 shifts per month. The locum tenens physician will see bread and butter general surgery cases, emergency surgeries, and trauma cases in a busy facility. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible with an ATLS certification and a DEA license. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the nature of this assignment only NC state licensed physicians will be considered. This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- 10 - 14 shifts per week
- NC license required
- ATLS certification and DEA license needed
- Board certified or eligible
- Bread and butter surgery with no scopes
- Emergency surgery and trauma cases
- Busy facility
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.