Full Time Endocrinology
A hospital-employed endocrinology physician opportunity is available in Iowa. The incoming physician will have a waiting patient base and well-established referral base. This position is 100 percent outpatient with no call. You will enjoy a four day work week working Monday through Friday in your own outpatient office at the hospital.
This employed opportunity has a 3 year salary guarantee and and annual quality bonus and production based RVUs. You will also be offered health/dental/vision benefits, a 401k with match, relocation assistance, $5,000 for CME, malpractice with tail coverage, and 35 days of PTO.
Come live and practice in an area on the great riverfront on the Missouri River. This is an affordable place to live with excellent public and private school opportunities. This are has all the amenities of a large city with the down-home friendliness of a small town.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For more details or to apply, contact Josh Rees at 954 837 2633 or send your CV to Josh.Rees@comphealth.com.
- Solo endocrinologist position
- 100 percent outpatient
- No call and work four days a week
- Strong referral base
- Build the practice the way you like
- J1 and H-1B visas are welcome to apply
- Sioux City has a regional airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.